Data Controller - Lincoln Corn Exchange and Markets (1991).
Lincoln Corn Exchange and Markets (1991) Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- What information Mosaic collects about you.
- What we do with the information
- How we collect that information
- Why we collect that information
- Sharing your information
What information Mosaic collects about you
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Internal record keeping.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Our legal basis for using your Personal Information
If you create an account on our website, use the services provided by us or provide us with your services, our legal basis for processing your personal information is that it is necessary for the performance of our obligations under our agreement with you and / or the organisation you represent. Using this website indicates your acceptance to this notice.
In all other circumstances, including where you contact us, our legal basis for processing personal information is that it is necessary for our legitimate interests in conducting our business and meeting the requirements of our current and prospective customers.
How long do we keep your information?
Subject to the further points below, we will keep information about you for a maximum of 7 years after the end of our relationship with you unless obligations to our regulators or the law requires otherwise, or we are required to remove such data from our records.
In other cases, we'll store personal information for the periods needed for the purposes for which the information was collected. Sometimes we'll keep it for longer if we need to by law. Otherwise, we delete it in line with our retention policy and schedule.
How we may share your personal information
We may share your data with third parties, some of whom we appoint to provide services, including:
- business partners, advisors, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
- sub-contractors with whom we have entered into a contract to assist us with providing our services to you. For example assisting us with our election processes.
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website.
- customer survey providers in order to receive feedback and improve our services.
How we secure is your information?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
International transfers of personal information
We may need to transfer your data outside the European Economic Area. We will only do so if adequate protection measures are in place in compliance with data protection legislation.
You may have certain rights in relation to the personal information we collect about you.
You have the right:
- to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes;
- to ask us not to process your personal data where it is processed on the basis of legitimate interests provided that there are no compelling reasons for that processing;
- to ask us not to process your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes, where relevant, unless the processing is necessary in the public interest;
- to request from us access to personal information held about you;
- to ask for the information we hold about you to be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- to ask for data to be erased, as long as data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, you withdraw consent (if the legal basis for processing is consent), you exercise your right to object, set out below, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing, the data is unlawfully processed, the data needs to be erased to comply with a legal obligation or the data is children’s data and was collected in relation to an offer of information society services;
- to ask for the processing of that information to be restricted if the accuracy of that data is contested, the processing is unlawful, the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or you exercise your right to object (pending verification of whether there are legitimate grounds for processing);
- to ask for data portability if the processing is carried out by automated means and the legal basis for processing is consent or contract.
You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us by post at People and Performance, Lincolnshire Co-op, 15-23 Tentercroft Street, Lincoln, LN5 7DB or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to visitors needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.